Prepare for Labour
Group or Private 1:1 Workshops
1 day x 2.5 hours
How can your birth partner best support you in labour?
- Brief overview of birth & labour.
- Harnessing functional pain.
- Optimal positioning of baby.
- How to realistically navigate the maternity system.
- How to feel confident with your choices & personal risk assessment.
Natural labour & pain management Techniques including;
- Counter pressure
- Breathing techniques
- Movement during labour etc.
Tailored Childbirth Education & Ongoing Support
Private 1:1 Childbirth Education tailored to your needs
2 days x 2 hour sessions
(4 hours of classes in person or via Zoom)
- How your body is working during labour, including the physiology of birth and how you can best support this.
- Connecting with your internal guidance system in pregnancy and learning how to trust this deep intuitive knowing.
- How to navigate the maternity system or choose to birth independently at home.
30 min - 1 hour post class coaching call via phone or Zoom closer to your due date.
Doula Support - invite me to walk hand in hand with you as you navigate labour and birth.
- ongoing phone support
- in person labour & birth support
- on-call 24/7 two weeks either side of your due date
- 1 hour post birth support
- 1 hour post natal home visit